Friday, October 8, 2010

phone calls

I realized today just how much I miss talking on the phone!

I was laying in bed reading Harry Potter 3 (that's right, I finished Harry Potter 2 in one day.. on Wednesday, I'm so impressed) and I got a phone call from a good friend of mine at church.  She called to see if Greg and I could babysit, and we ended up talking for at least 30 minutes.  It was awesome.  I've been pretty holed up at home with a super sore right cheek, and I'm getting another shot today, that I am NOT looking forward too.

But it was great to just talk about life with a good friend for a little while.  I love seeing people so much that I often forget you can have a great conversation without sitting face to face when it's not a feasible option.

Oh, and to anyone in DE who reads this, it made me miss all of you!  You guys are definitely awesome to talk to =)

1 comment:

Debbie Lovette said...

feel free to call anytime!