Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

1.  I haven't had to make dinner the last two nights, and tonight is a freebie too... I love free food!
2.  Today I have to get another shot, this time in the right cheek, hopefully it won't be too sore... I'm planning on not moving from my heating pad for the evening
3.  I started reading Harry Potter this weekend in an effort to finish the 7th book before November 19th, and I realized this is about the 7th time I've read through the series... does that seem excessive?  I don't think so.
4.  Greg and I are taking The Bradley Method classes to prepare for baby Schmeer, it's awesome but...
5.  Trying to eat 100 grams of protein a day is turning into a much harder task than I thought, all I want to eat is salt water taffy, but instead I'm eating almonds/cheese/weird healthy stuff.  I miss binging on sour cream and onion chips =(
6.  I went apple picking for the first time this weekend, new favorite!  It was so much fun to hang out with friends, eat apples off the tree to see if I like them, and then proceed to find my favorite ones and fill up my bag

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

That is the benefit of taking no childbirthing classes whatsoever: last time all I ate 24/7 was tacos. This time, it's baked goods, mostly muffins. LOL. =)