Wednesday, September 24, 2008

they love nacho libre

Greg and I ate at a Mexican Restaurant tonight and upon entering noticed that it was covered (and I mean covered) with mexican wrestling masks and posters displaying wrestling matches, etc.  And, as probably only Greg knows-Nacho Libre is one of my favorite movies, which is all about this guy (Jack Black) who works as a cook at an orphanage and wants to be a famous wrestler, I would strongly suggest watching it =)
Some other awesome news, I joined a gym!  They offer a bunch of classes, so I'm going to start doing Spin class this week... hopefully I can burn off some of the ridiculous amount of calories I've consumed in the last 5 weeks.  Today I went hiking with some of the other ex-pat wives.  Tineke is from Holland, and has a knack for navigating, so she started "Walking Wednesdays" Each Wednesday she plans a hike on a trail in Asturias, unfortunately the majority of the trails are overgrown/straight uphill/crazy muddy so it's quite an adventure.  We had a great time today, and I broke in my new hiking boots and split my pants (needless to say I'll be going on a shopping spree on my next trip home!)  

No comments: