Monday, October 6, 2008

so much responsibility =)

We're loving our two puppies, Lola and Goyo, and I promised some pictures.. so here they are!  Lola is half the size of Goyo, but she's rather fiesty!  We've been working on potty training and learning names, and so far-it's going really well!  We also have discovered that if you take your dog out to play then at home all they do is sleep, I'm loving it.  We had our first vet visit, and I must admit, I was rather proud of my Spanish today, Greg told me we couldn't get a dog until I found a vet and did all the right research, etc.  So of course, I did =)  So he had off today, we finally got internet/phone/tv and we went together.  
In the E.U you have to have your dog microchipped, and they get this super cute passport that makes it really easy to bring to other countries.  They also had some ear mites, so the vet had to give them drops and stuff... but she speaks NO English, so it was quite fun.  
  
Other exciting news, we've finally moved into our apartment, the movers came early on Friday morning and stayed until 5 and we've been unpacking boxes ever since!  Once everything is in order we'll be sure to put up a bunch of pictures.  

No comments: