Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Frustrated

I think last night I reverted to being a 2 year old.

Greg had to put up with me throwing temper tantrums all night, "I don't want to go to the gym, I love my sagging arms" etc....
Then after he convinced me that we've already paid for the gym, so unless I'm going to just start throwing money down the garbage disposal, we shouldn't waste our money at the Four Seasons either.  So I put on my sneaks and my awesome new sports bra (seriously, the bounce stops here ladies) and I went to grab my keys... which were gone.
To be honest, this probably happens every time I go to find my keys, but this time they were seriously gone, we looked EVERYWHERE!  I was throwing a fit, and Greg really doesn't do well with this type of things, so he started looking in places where I obviously didn't leave the keys.. like the washing machine? And of course that made me frustrated because I KNOW I didn't leave them there, you know?  Anyway, they're still missing.
So we went to the gym, and I was fine, I didn't cry nearly as much as I thought I would....

On top of that, everyone talks about how awesome those ovulation strips are when you want to get pregnant, I hate them.  You have to pee in a cup for one, I don't even like to do that at the doctor's office, I usually lie and tell them I haven't had anything to drink for weeks so there is no fluid in my body to possibly fill up that cup.  And it's been too many negatives, talk about disappointing!  I feel like I'm failing in some important class in college.  Oh the humanity.  Plus I think I'm just using it as an excuse not to trust that God has way more control over my biology than a piece of paper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would take a pregnancy test. Sounds like hormonal to me.... JK. The stupid strips really are the biggest pain in the butt. So we stopped using them. And just did it. EVERY.DAY. Yes, exhausting, but it worked. Love you! Praying for you!

Erin said...

i seriously love you. i've kind of given up on the whole "ovulation thing", I like your advice =) but I'm determined to make that stupid strip have 2 lines.