Friday, July 30, 2010

the Secret Life...

.. of the Archeology Professor

Last night I watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I'm pretty sure it was my first time seeing it, although I think I've seen clips in the past.  And of course, who can forget the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular at Disney World!
Greg still isn't sure how I've made it 23 years without seeing it, and he's glad he didn't ask before we were married otherwise he would have had to reconsider...
But the rest of the Indiana Jones series are on the netflix cue, so I'll be getting my super cute archeology professor fix in the next few weeks.
Can you even imagine how much more you would have paid attention in class if you had a super cute professor, who not only was easy on the eyes, but ran all over the world risking his life to collect artifacts for a museum?  And to keep them from the Nazis?!  And I'm not talking lame digs that my professors would talk about, I'm talkin' pits filled with snakes and being chased by crazy natives in South America.
He's so cool.

No comments: