Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our Summer Comforter!

I'm all about the duvet cover, you can change the look of your bedroom and still keep your awesome down comforter.  Plus, I bought an awesome duvet cover at the Pottery Barn Outlet for super cheap, saving money always makes things awesomer.  
But not this summer, it's just too hot out here in the plains to keep a down comforter on your bed throughout the summer!  So I splurged on a Dwell Studio quilt from Target.  Although I'm not sure if you can really call it a "splurge" when you get it at Target.  Whatever.  It's awesome.
It's called "Sevilla,"  it reminds me every night of our first year of marriage in España!  And how cute are our puppies, I mean seriously.  Goyo loves to look out the window into the backyard, and in case you can't find Lola, here's a close up...

I love her. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all know how much I heart bedding. And I am in LOVE with yours!