Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stupid Commercials

I am usually pretty good at not getting annoyed by the T.V and how many ridiculous commercials/scripts that someone approves.  But there is one that makes me want to throw our T.V into the wall.

(You can take a moment to muster up your anger so that we're on the same page)

Special K.... is it just me or in every one of their commercials there is a beautiful girl who is trying to "lose weight"  The one with the girl in the red dress... she can't possibly weigh more than 100 pounds!  Oh it makes me so angry!

I think we should stage a revolution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I am totally with you. What about the Yoplait commercial with the girl who wants to wear an "itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny yellow polka dot bikini"...that girl knows nothing about needing to lose weight. Gar.